We recommend first checking your spam or junk mail folders. You can request a new confirmation e-mail by trying to log in to your account, which will automatically trigger a new confirmation e-mail. Please note that some e-mail providers such as AOL or Yahoo will block e-mails from our site. We recommend whitelisting our e-mail address or trying to register with a different e-mail provider.
- Click on the “Spam Controls” link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- A “Mail and Spam Controls” box will appear.
- Click on the “Customer Sender” list link and choose the “Allow email from …” option.
[email protected], then click “add” and “save.”
- In the top navigation bar, click the Settings icon and click “More mail settings.”
- Under the “Preventing junk email” section, click “Safe and blocked senders.”
- Click on “Safe senders“, enter
[email protected], and hit “Add to list.”
- Navigate to “Settings” icon, then click “More Settings” from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select “Filters” and hit “Add” to enter information about the domain name or sender.
- From here, enter
After you log in and navigate to subscriptions, click on Manage to manage your card.